1. Well, when I get into something, I really get into it. I want it all. Like, I could never understand collecting thimbles from each state one thimble at a time. I would want them all, like now so my set would be complete.
2. When I started knitting socks, that is all I wanted to knit.
3. When I started knitting lace, how many KALs was I a member of at the same time????? It wasn't pretty I know that.
4. When I started spinning, I got ALL the gadgets
5. Now I'm getting into weaving and I WANT IT ALL!!!! NOW!!!!
But, here is the thing that really got me to thinking we may have a problem. You know I've been happily getting back into knitting, spinning, blogging and Ravelry. Well that is all fine and good. This is the thing:
6. You know on Ravelry where you can join groups and then take part in many different interesting conversations about the particular specialty of the group? I can't stand to go to the group home page and see any number in the posts column signifying I haven't read the post. I find myself going to the page and pretending that I'm reading the post just to get the little number to go away. Sick right??????
Thankfully I deleted a bunch of groups before I realized this tendency. I presently only have about 6-7 to keep clean.
On another note, I've been asked to blog for Enchanted Yarn & Fiber. I'll be sharing different things over there if you wanna have a look see. You can also sign up for their newsletter over there and keep up with all the fun.