I think I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I worked outside the home last Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, on Tuesday I drove 2 hours to take Nanny to a doctor's appointment, hung around for a bit and the drove the 2 hours back. Emma Belle came Thursday night. Friday we ran all over town on errands. Saturday morning we piddled, Saturday afternoon we went to a local orchard, Saturday night we had dinner with a guest speaker we are having at church. Sundays are always crazy, although I did skip out of the pm service. Monday we took Emma Belle to visit her great-grandmothers and then met her mother for her to go home. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings we have special services at church. This is the week prior to Sara's wedding this Saturday. And if that wasn't enough. Yesterday while visiting David's mother she said she wants directions to our house so when his brother and sister-in-law bring her to the wedding they can at least see where our house is. You know what that means don't you? I either have to clean my entire house or lock all the doors and close all the blinds. Even then I have to clean the basement since the end you drive up to is a walk-out with windows spanning the entire side. I haven't totally closed the pool and it looks like pea soup. Both my mother and sister-in-law are immaculate house keepers. IMMACULATE. Talk about pressure.
I've tried to think of ways out of it. If you can add to my mania please do so.
- Give them bad directions.
- Spray paint the windows or at least cover them with that brown paper.
- Borrow all the guard dogs in town and chain them along the perimeter.
- Call 'em and tell them it was all a joke Sara and Matthew really aren't getting married.
- Tell 'em we've had a nuclear attack here in Bowling Green and it isn't safe.
- Or I just won't give a flip. I'm happy, my husband is happy, and my kids are happy, who really cares? Screw 'em!!!! :)
I have gotten some knitting done. These are the Bellatrix Socks by Socktopia and knitted in Tofutsies.And some pictures of our trip to Jackson's Orchard.