Thursday, May 22, 2008

Enchantingly Enchanted

As stated in the previous post I recently went to Enchanted Yarn & Fiber, a new yarn/fiber/knitting goodies/spinning wheel shop opened by a wonderful mother-daughter team, RoLynn & Ashley.

The shop is truly enchanting with a beautiful gazebo area surrounded by a wonderful wooded flower garden made just for enjoying nature while knitting. The shop itself is so very invitingly warm and friendly. If I had a shop this is what I would want it to look like. I'm sure this is where my next spinning wheel will come from. If I'm not getting to spin much on my present wheel don't you think it makes sense I'll really get to spinning with two? Yeah, I know......the lunacy of the yarn/fiber addict.

I did purchase several cool things and some gorgeous yarn. In the photo below are the following: a cute little "Enchanted Yarn & Fiber" button, a couple little plastic thingys that hold your circular needles in place without letting stitches fall off, a wee tiny sock blocker keyring, a really cute, one of a kind scissor protector thingy and some gorgeous JoJoland sock yarn, Melody in color #MS11.

I look forward to going back.

3 comments:

Angelika said...

Too cool. I can't wait to get to visit them too. 10 weeks and counting and I'll be in KY.

CraftyGryphon said...

Eeee! The little key ring is *so* cute!

Toni said...

Sounds like a fabulous place, though I'm glad something that tempting is miles & miles & miles away.....