Monday, January 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

As a child I never liked playing tag, I can't stand to be chased. However, a friend, Gail in Chattanooga, just tagged me so I thought I'd play along.

4 Jobs I've Had:

Data Transcriber for CID (Criminal Investigative Division), Fort Knox, KY
Missions Department Secretary for Chaplain at Oral Roberts University
Subsitute Teacher - probably my favorite job
Store Manager for a Cellular Company

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over

All Harry Potter
Hamlet w/Mel Gibson
Crimes of the Heart
Gone With The Wind

4 Places I Have Been

Port O'Prince, Haiti
Paris, France
Uppsala, Sweden
London, England

4 Places I Have Lived

Miami, FL
Tulsa, OK
Ekron, KY
Bowling Green, KY

4 TV Shows I Watch

I don't watch a lot of "shows", so I'm listing my favorites when I did/do get to see 'em.

Fox News
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Highlander
Angel

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly

Hmmmmmmmm, mainly my on-line knitting buddies

4 Favorite Foods

Lobster, but I think I could dip bologna in clarified butter and love it. :)
Crab legs
Oatmeal
Breads

4 Places I Would Rather Be

France
Praque
Ireland
Scotland

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To

More grandbabies
Getting caught up on KALs
Going to see Wicked, AGAIN
A warm house. :)

4 People to tag

I don't know, wanna play?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHH I love love love Uppsala!!! It is my favorite Swedish town... Wish I could be there right now :)

Cheers Eva

Traci said...

Love the meme. You have been lots of places I hope to go to!

Arctic Knitter said...

What a fun meme - sure, I'd love to play!!