Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The First Day of Spring!!!

Today is the First Day of Spring!!!! Here in Southern Kentucky it is Sunny with a projected high of 75. Presently, 11:24 a.m. it is already 72. I've gotten my "chores" done (are we ever really done? I think not!!!!!) and I am heading out to the deck to do some knitting, spinning and sunning. Can it get any better than this?






My front walkway garden.





Katie Scarlet enjoying the

warm weather.






My dwarf Meyers Lemon and Persian Lime Trees enjoying the sun.



My baby donna, Jordan (22), participating in one of his loves - - handguns.





1 comment:

Tabitha said...

You said it! Chores are NEVER really done, laundry itself drives me crazy. By the time I get it all done, the dirty basket is already half-full, no NOT half-empty, HALF-FULL!!! LOL! Happy knitting and sunning! :)