Today's Schedule Was:
- Get the remaining 16 (counting RS & WS) rows of Mystic Waters completed, ready for Clue 6 on Wednesday. Completaruno
- Finish the one sock and cast on the other. Need about 1/2" before I start the toe.
- Knit the additional two inches of the Tomten, separate the sections and get started on the fronts and back. Nada!!! But I did get The Opinionated Knitter today.
- Get all the house work done that I didn't do today. Dream on!!!!!
- AND cast on a scarf. Noppie, but I did get the yarn.
Tomorrow's Plan of Action:
- Finish sock and cast on the other.
- Get the armholes going on the Tomten.
- Cast on the scarf.
- Begin Clue 6 of Mystic Waters.
- Grocery shopping, UGH!!!!!
The gorgeous Malabrigo worsted weight in Pagoda I picked up for said scarf and enough for a hat as well.
I'll check in tomorrow. :)