Friday, February 2, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!!!

I LOVE SNOW!!!!! I know, I am blessed to be an at home wife, mother, gammy, knitter, spinner, etc., etc.,etc.. So I don't have to get out and drive in it, I just get to sit, drink coffee/tea, knit/spin and enjoy the view. Guess I'm kinda selfish, I love it!!!!!

I grew up in northern Kentucky where we got more snow than we get here in southern KY. I have threatened to move if something didn't change around here. I was about to send the local meteorologists a nasty email if they didn't get on the stick. I'm sure they are happy they don't have to endure my fury. Plus, the possibility of more snow on Sunday and Monday. Guess I stay a while longer. :)

Many of you probably remember "snow cream?" How wonderful was that? Probably toxic, we wouldn't even think of eating it now. Yeah, yeah, yeah, "it is okay after the first snow." Not to sure about that.

To my "Knitting With Ewe" group. I almost have the sweater finished, picture will follow soon. :)






1 comment:

Sandy said...

Glad you're not going to move; you still have more things to teach me!

As I sent my kids out to play in the snow today I was wishing I had hats, scarves, and gloves for them that I had knitted. Maybe some day...

P.S. We do eat snow cream! And boy is it good!