Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back To The Land Of The Living?

No, I have to say back to the land of the breathing!!!!! I got my book Friday night. I was number 85, so I was out by 12:30 a.m. Went straight home and started reading. However, I have this head cold/allergy thing going so I couldn't stay up reading as long as I wanted. I also had company over the weekend. I enjoyed the company of my step-sister Lisa, her oldest son, TJ, and his wife, Carrie, so much. Carrie and TJ went to the HP party with me so most of the weekend their noses were stuck in their books. :) And Emma Belle came Saturday. It was a busy, busy time. I finally finished "Deathly Hallows," Tuesday afternoon. I lost count how many times I cried while reading this book. It is so unbelieveably awesome. I'm reading it for a second time now. But slowererer.

ANYWAYS, enough of that. I am now back to the land of the breathing. Since Friday, 7-20-07, I haven't gotten any knitting accomplished on my MS3, or anything else for that matter except socks that I work on at the stop lights, no spinning, no cleaning, no cooking........nothing done. I am now ready to get back to "normal" life. I haven't gotten on the internet, read any blogs, no email, no IM, no TV at all, no news. I didn't want any spoilers. When I signed onto my email I had around 700 messages waiting on me. I do not know what has been going on at any of "My Daily Haunts." The US could have been taken over by The Ministry of Magic for all I know. Oh, no, that was in the other land wasn't it? I think you get the picture. I am totally out of joint. I should be able to get back into the swing of things today though. I know you have been and are concerned.

Emma Belle has become a little fish. She has been enjoying the pool while Gammy sat reading and watching.

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Welcome back! You should make a daytrip to Louisville on a Tuesday. We would love for you to join us.

Anonymous said...

:o)) It was that I new, you was in the HP world. No wonder it has been so quiet from you, no blogging and no Peggy at MSN.
Well, what can one say, then welcome back. I am soon going to read the last HP book, so don't tell my anything.

:o)

Marmee said...

Welcome back, dear friend!! We missed you!

Tabitha said...

Congrats on finishing the book and welcome back!
Tell Emma she had perfect form and looks so cute in that swim suit!

Alpaca Granny said...

I relate totally with that nether land when you come off a good book. I used to do that all the time with Stephen King's older novels.

Anonymous said...

I figured it was the Harry Potter, sorry to hear it was a cold too. Glad you're feeling better now.

I'm still feeling the HP hangover. For several days I didn't even want to turn on the computer. Time to read again!