Thursday, July 12, 2007

MS3 Chart A FInished!!!!

Right after I posted the last picture of my stole I made a mistake, began retracing, taking stitches out when I dropped a couple stitches so I just ripped it out and started over. Actually, I'm glad. I think it is turning out much better this time around.

If you haven't noticed, I am a member of the Slow Bee Club. See my badge on the right? But, I finally finished Chart A and I'm getting ready to start Chart B. It is turning out quite nice, particularly since it is my first time knitting lace and adding beads to anything.

Also, today the yarn and needles I had ordered from Knit Picks arrived. I'm going to begin another stole. Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment. IDIOT!!!! I think it is going to be the prettiest. But, I'm partial to black.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Not a glutton for punishment, lace is wonderful, once you get the hang of the charts. And addictive as all get-out... Looking great!
(Oh, and yes, I've been knitting more than unpacking today - a girl needs a break every now and then!)

June said...

Peggy, black is one of my favorite colors! All your knitting looks wonderful, and just thing how far you have come with the spinning! You go girl! - love to be a fiber addict with ya!

Tabitha said...

Your stole is looking beautiful!!! And I can't wait to see the black one. I'm partial to black as well, and those beads will look great with it! Great Job!! Keep up the awesome knitting!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy.

I am envy you so much for that you got sign up at the Batt club and not me ;o)
The MS3 looks very good out, and I don't know why. But must say I am agree with you, it looks better this second time.
Another question, doe get the hang on with Knitpicks options needles? I so that you also have bought some needle tips and cable. When I am going to tighten the tips and the cable with the key, it don't work and the key is just going around doing nothing. What am I doing wrong, urk.

Anonymous said...

You ripped it out!?
I guess it's good to knit something until you're satisfied. And it is looking beautiful!
Are you thinking of another MS3 with the black, or something else?

Ashley said...

You're KnitPicks order looks scrumptious! I can't wait to see it knit up!

Anonymous said...

You go!! I love the slow bee button. At the rate I've been going, I may need it for my blog.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

I love to idea of a Slow Bee button :) Your Chart A is looking very pretty and you have every excuse for being a slow bee when you're doing two stoles at once!!