Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pssssst, Wanna Know A Secret?

Well, we will all have to wait some time for this secret. I finished the swatch for the Secret of Chrysopolis set to begin Sept 29, 07. Which as many of you know, is giving me time to turn some UFOs into FOs. Slowly but surely. :) Below is a pic of the swatch and also two pics of the yarn. I love this yarn and I love the color. Knit Picks Shadow in Campfire Heather. But, as you will note, it is difficult capturing the true color in photographs. It really depends on what type and how the light hits it.

10 comments:

LenaL said...

Hello,
Just found your blog throuw the mail-list of Secret of Chrysopolis and thought I should check it up. How nice it is, I have really enjoyed reading it, and looks forward to follow your stole.

And, old ladies can really make your day, can't they?

Tabitha said...

I love that color too, and how it changes in the light is the best part! That will be a beautiful secret!

Valerie said...

Pretty colors, even if the photo doesn't do it justice!

Anna said...

Looks great. In fact, I think I'll join both KALs as well..... bad influence, I think. ;-)

Anna said...

Yeah, thanks for infecting me! :-)

I'm still on the waiting-to-be-approved-list for the German one. But I'm going yarnshopping tomorrow. Could you by any chance tell me what the yarn requirements are? Would save me a trip. Thanks!!!

Alpaca Granny said...

Why didn't you tell me that the shop owning woman that you bought the black roving from was Beth, here in Michigan? BTW she does love it.

Alpaca Granny said...

Your blog always gives me a lift and makes me smile.

LUL said...

Argh, I am so tempted, but don't have time for it.
By the way, you are right, Sharon Millers Heirloom is fantastic!

Roseann said...

I am amazed at how your new yarn looks in each picture, that is going to be one gorgeous shawl. I look forward to seeing your FOs!

Traci said...

Gorgeous no matter what light it is in.