Friday, September 28, 2007

Yummy Things

Today I received my Harry Potter Swap package. Oh my, it was full of goodness. A really gorgeous gold satin lined knitted bag with whatelse the Gryffindor lion design. My favorite bamboo dpns in size 1 from Crystal Palace, a packet of those super cool Coil Knitting Needle Holders by Clover (I ain't never used those before). Two nummy yummy candles and some adorable stitch markers. A very neat pattern from Knit Picks, "Autumn Leaves Lace Socks." 440 yards of some unbelievable yarn from Aspen Moon Arts Handpaints, Merino in Red Clay, really beautiful. And lest I forget some M&Ms. :)

4 comments:

Roseann said...

Isn't it wonderful to get so many fun things in the mail, what a great gifts for you! I am waiting for a Knit Picks package myself, I think you blog may have inspired a little shopping.

Anonymous said...

Lucky Lady you! The goodies look good!

Opal said...

oh that gryfinndor bag is awesome!

Traci said...

What fun! I love the bag!